Nurse Practitioner for Extraordinary Inpatient ICU – Stellar Clinical Team and No Call
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is inviting Nurse Practitioners (APRN) to apply to an extraordinary community hospital - Manchester Memorial Intensive Care Unit located in the heart of Manchester, Connecticut. In this desirable inpatient hospital-employed nocturnist ICU opportunity, you will enjoy work-life balance and an esteemed pulmonary intensivist physician team in a collaborative-supportive clinical environment. You will share in a 12-hour rotating schedule working 3 night shifts one week on and the opposing week 4 night shifts with no call coverage. We are interested in Nurse Practitioner s medical staff community is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature leading technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN new partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Exceptional compensation and sign-on bonus
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Excellent paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME days off and CME professional allowance)
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) employer eligible
- Graduate Advanced Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner with 1 or more years of ICU experience is preferred.
- Connecticut Licensure and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.