Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist
Crozer Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Psychiatrist for an adult, acute inpatient position located on its main campus in Upland, Pennsylvania. The new colleague would join an experienced multidisciplinary treatment team on a 34-bed adult inpatient unit with two attending physicians, and a team of supporting advanced practice providers.
The physician will be available for calls and follow-up from the team daily. The ideal candidate will be open to medical student and Advanced Practice Provider supervision and training, and will provide clinical oversight to psychiatry residents as part of their clinical rotation. This is a day shift position, Monday-Friday, with no required call. Additional compensation may be earned should a provider be interested in on-call hours. This is a wonderful opportunity for a new graduate or an experienced psychiatrist!
Duties of the Position:
- Admission evaluations
- Daily rounds
- Follow-ups of admitted patients
- Leadership of the clinical treatment team
- Participation in all activities related to clinical care including documentation of care in the electronic medical record
- Participation in performance improvement initiatives and regulatory compliance
Crozer Health is the leading healthcare provider and employer in Delaware County, PA. Located in Suburban, Philadelphia, The health system is convenient to a host of excellent housing, educational, shopping and leisure time opportunities.
Psychiatric and Medical license
Current MD license in the State of Pennsylvania required plus current DEA registration
Inpatient experience is preferred
A competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of:
- Paid Time Off (PTO):26 days per year: 6 Legal Holidays
- Full-time, competitive salary
- No Call Required
- Malpractice insurance coverage including Tail coverage
- Generous CME package.
- Health insurance package
- Relocation package if needed
- Commencement bonus
Interested candidates should contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, by phone/text at (732) 691-5818, or by email at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org.