Psychiatrist Physician Chair –Stellar Clinical Supportive Team - Quality Rated Hospital
Psychiatrist Physician Chair –Stellar Clinical Supportive Team and Quality Hospital
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is a community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals, Manchester Memorial and Rockville General. ECHN is currently seeking a full-time Chair of Psychiatrist to lead the ECHN Behavioral Health Service Line. Eastern Connecticut Health Network provides top quality healthcare using evidence-based modalities with a strong and collaborative multidisciplinary team approach. As a Chair of Psychiatry, you will enjoy work-life balance with a Monday through Friday schedule. A multidisciplinary team approach includes the support of an exceptional team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses, mental health counselors, social workers, and occupational therapist. Weekday call is shared among our psychiatrists and is well-compensated. Weekend call coverage is optional. You will find at ECHN www.ECHN.org a driving commitment to your lifelong learning, and professional development within an inspiring work environment dedicated to compassionate-clinical excellence. We welcome you to join our leading medical staff team, expanding behavioral health service line, and a highly respected program that reflects our commitment to our patients, families, community, providers, and our fellow care team.
About Eastern Connecticut Health Network:
Eastern Connecticut Health Network is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately five hundred physicians and advanced practitioners. The community hospitals are supported by multi-primary care outpatient internal and family medicine practice sites, expert physician specialists, comprehensive inpatient clinical services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent skilled faculty physicians further support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. Eastern Connecticut Health Network www.ECHN.org earned the Healthgrades 2023 patient safety excellence award. Manchester Memorial Hospital was awarded a 4-Star CMS hospital rating in July 2022 and the State of Connecticut Health Plan Provider of Distinction 2022 – 2023. ECHN provides the latest advancements in robotic surgery, including the new MAKO robotic-assisted knee-hip replacement system, and the Xi da Vinci Robot. The Women’s Center for Wellness was named one of the best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award with a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine. The expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic radiology services with many other highly regarded programs.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network Position Highlights:
- Lead Behavioral Health Department and administrative staff, provides exceptional quality care in compliance with regulatory agencies, quality improvement, and peer review activities
- Provides strategic and tactical leadership to Department of Psychiatry, Department of Behavioral Health
- Collaborates with Vice President of Behavioral Health on Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Program
- Acts a resource to Department of Psychiatry Leaders, Team, and Senior Leadership
Outstanding Eastern Connecticut Health Benefits and More:
- Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and other incentives
- Robust benefits eligible options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects an institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence.
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Fully Integrated Medical Record
- Expert clinical operations in a provider-centric and supportive system
- NCQA Recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
- Free easy access to on-site parking and on-site Lab and medical imaging services
- Local s resources for a variety of housing options with excellent public, private schools, including magnet, technical schools, and other specialized options
- Board Certified in Psychiatry with 2 or more years of related work experience
- Connecticut license, Federal DEA, Controlled Substance Registration (or soon eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of scenic New England landscapes, picturesque rivers, peaceful walking, and biking trails with breathtaking views. The area is surrounded by quaint towns with exemplary high-performance schools, some of which are best recognized as National Blue Ribbon Awarded. If you enjoy the city, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, cultural arts, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston, New York City, Rhode Island, and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The enchanting mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and watching the vibrant foliage in the fall. Please feel free to email your CV to email@example.com Michelina Rinaldi.