Orthopedic Physician Hand Surgeon - Extraordinary Opportunity - Charm of New England
Orthopedic Physician Hand Surgeon – Extraordinary Opportunity in the Charm of New England
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is an extraordinary community healthcare system invites fellows and practicing Hand Surgeon Physicians to apply. In this outstanding position, you will enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule with outpatient time dedicated in South Windsor, Connecticut practice and inpatient surgical time at Manchester Memorial Hospital while sharing in rotation orthopedic call coverage. A skilled certified medical assistant will work with you in the orthopedic outpatient practice site, and a highly talented certified orthopedic physician assistant (PA-C) team supporting inpatient orthopedic services as a first assist, rounding, and consults at Manchester Memorial Hospital. We welcome you to elevate your career goals by joining our compassionate-supportive hospital dedicated to clinical excellence, our patients, families, community, and our fellow care team.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. The community hospitals are supported by multi-primary care outpatient internal and family medicine practice sites, expert physician specialists, comprehensive inpatient clinical services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent faculty physicians further support ECHN’s prominent Family Medicine Residency Program. ECHN also earned the Healthgrades 2022 patient safety excellence award; and Manchester Memorial Hospital was awarded a 4-Star Quality Rated by CMS Hospital in July of 2022. ECHN provides the latest advancements in robotic surgery, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee-hip replacement system, and the Xi da Vinci Robot. The Women’s Center for Wellness was named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award with a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine. The expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic radiology services with many other highly regarded programs.
Outstanding Benefits and More:
- Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation eligible
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking
- Completion of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Hand Surgery Residency – board certified
- Completion of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Hand and Shoulder Fellowship board certified or soon eligible
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled substance licensed (or eligible)
Love Where You Live and Where You Work:
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns with exemplary high-performance school systems, some of the best in New England scattered with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. You will find what you desire here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Michelina direct 860 647-6430 for job details.