Primary Care Physician - Stellar Supportive Outpatient Group Practice – New England
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) invites Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents and practicing physicians to apply to one of thriving outpatient (hospital-employed) group practice opportunities. The practices locations are in picturesque towns of Ellington, Manchester, Vernon, South Windsor, and Tolland Connecticut. In each location, you will be supported by a collegial and highly esteemed team of primary care physician(s) including our expert fellow care team of experienced nurse practitioner and medical assistants. You will enjoy work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime work schedule providing quality healthcare with minimal (extremely light) shared rotation phone call coverage. We are interested in a physician who puts superior and compassionate patient care at the forefront with a desire to grow with our expanding primary care program committed to patients, families, community, and our fellow care team.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. This community hospital is anchored by multi-primary care outpatient practices, outstanding physician specialist, features leading in and outpatient technology, on-site x-ray and laboratory services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary with excellent sign-on, relocation, and bonus eligible incentives
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance)
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking and On-site Lab and X-Ray services
- H1B eligible for 2022 filing
- Eligible employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- ACGME Accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Program board certified (or eligible)
- Connecticut License and Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance (or eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here. Please contact Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment for added job details.